Build a Strategy that Leverages the Growing Local Voice
There are people out there looking for your business through social media channels like Facebook and Foursquare. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to increase the number of check-ins to your locations and generate more in-store traffic.
In this webinar, learn from experts Rob Reed (Founder of MomentFeed), and Kyle Grant (former Senior Product Manager – Services at Mediative) as they share their insight on:
- The New Reality of Consumer Behaviour: how online and offline activities are integrating, fueled by mobile adoption.
- The Value of Local Engagement
- Building a Foundation: claiming and cleaning your local listing.
- Scaling Local Social Media Organization-wide
- Getting Started: An action plan to add value to customer relationships and increase social engagement at the local level.
Whether you are involved or not, chances are there is social activity happening about your brand at the local level. Get actionable tips and insights to engage with the fans of your business across all locations and increase check-ins.
By submitting this online form, you are entering into a written agreement with Mediative and you understand that you will be contractually bound by the Terms of Services Agreement.
Stay ahead of the curve.
Get our latest research, case studies, and insights sent straight to your inbox.