With the end of the year fast approaching, many marketers are starting to think about their marketing budgets, and how they should be aligned to fit 2013 objectives.
Join industry experts Gord Hotchkiss, CSO at Mediative, and Bill Barnes, VP Business Development at Mediative, as they answer 5 key questions every digital marketer struggles with when launching an effective digital marketing program. Get answers to questions such as:
- How much traffic can I really get from search?
- What is the best return I can expect on my digital marketing investment?
- How effective is my digital marketing campaign?
- What areas should I be focusing on first?
- What will it take to become a ‘best in class’ digital marketer?
Learn how to focus on areas that will provide the most immediate return on your marketing investment, and start making important decisions that will help you with planning your budget for 2013. Gord and Bill will share their experiences of working with B2B and Fortune 500 companies as they answer the above 5 questions.
By submitting this online form, you are entering into a written agreement with Mediative and you understand that you will be contractually bound by the Terms of Services Agreement.
Stay ahead of the curve.
Get our latest research, case studies, and insights sent straight to your inbox.