Shopper marketing resources: Make next year’s holiday shopping season even more successful!
With the Christmas shopping frenzy of buying presents for others behind us, for many people now is the time to think about buying gifts for ourselves in the sales! These cheat sheets are packed full of quick wins that marketers can implement now to ensure your website is as effective as possible for revenue generation in the January sales:
- 9 Tips to Optimize your eCommerce Shopping Cart
- Optimizing Your Website For Special Events and Holidays
- PPC Tips for eCommerce Websites
- Banner Advertising Best Practices
- Mobile Commerce Optimization
- 8 Quick Wins to Instantly Improve Your Website
If you didn’t quite hit the revenue targets you were hoping for this year, or you simply want a more successful 2013, planning further in advance, and testing strategies and tactics throughout the year in preparation for the year’s big shopping days can help. These free resources are available to download and will help you to increase your retail marketing knowledge long before the 2013 holiday season. You can use other key shopping moments throughout the year (e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc) to test what you have learned!
- In a Customer State of Mind: Hyper Situational Mobile Targeting
- Shopper Marketing: A Glimpse into the Online Behaviours of Women
- The Brand Lift of Paid Search, featuring Walmart
- The Impact of Display Advertising At-Retail on Influencing Customer Buying Behaviour Featuring Walmart
- Retail Success Kit
- Holiday Marketing Success Kit