CMA Loyalty Marketing Conference
With increasing interest in developing, enhancing and expanding loyalty programs, marketers need to truly understand how to get the best value from and how to effectively market these programs.
On February 14, join your peers and hear the latest loyalty program research, Evolution of Loyalty, from Maritz along with speakers from LoyaltyOne, Indigo, Molson, Scotiabank and more as they explore what’s currently happening in the marketplace and what you need to do to develop more effective loyalty programs for your brand.
This year’s speakers include:
- Jennifer Hale, Vice-President, Loyalty & CRM, Indigo Books & Music
- Doug McKinty, Director, Day-to-Day Banking , Product Development and Acquisition Programs, Scotiabank
- Christine Poirier, Manager, Digital and Relationship Marketing, Molson Coors Canada
- Jennifer M. Garrett, Vice-President, Cards Services, MBNA
- Rob Daniel, Vice-President, Research & Loyalty, Maritz Canada Inc.
- Kelly Hlavinka, Managing Partner, Colloquy