Our client, a well-known financial institution wanted to increase on-line credit card sign-ups. The challenge facing Mediative was how to deliver the programmatic display campaign in full without compromising the eCPA expectation from the client.
- Added both remarketing and conversion tracking pixels to the client’s site in order to gather a user base and create look-alike audience segments for targeting.
- Included the client’s own remarketing audience lists to extend the potential reach of the remarketing campaign.
- Used a third-party ad verification service to filter potential ad fraud, minimize wasted ad impressions on high-risk ad space, improve ad quality, and drive clicks from real users.
- Conducted extensive testing of our 1st party premium owned/operated audience segments in order to continually improve KPIs, re-allocating budget as needed.
- Deployed day-parting and device optimization throughout the campaign, studying weekly reports to understand the traffic breakdown by Days of the Week and by Time of Day to deliver the message to the right audience at the right time on the right devices.
The client’s first campaign in 2016 was so successful that it justified the launch of subsequent campaigns that expanded to promote other products and services in their portfolio. The enormous performance value of the campaigns can be seen in the eCPA, which was consistently met and exceeded, and by Q2 2017, was 43.6% lower than the first campaign.
Gain insights to help you grow
Use our knowledge to improve your business: Get our latest research, case studies, and insights sent straight to your inbox.