Supply Side & Yield Management
Why do we need you?
What will you do?
- Provide analytical yield strategy support on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with the internal solutions team to determine optimal client strategy for yield management
- Work with Ad Ops and Yield teams to optimize exchange setup
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry developments in programmatic solutions
- Build strong working relationships and knowledge of industry leading RTB platforms
- Conduct meetings with client operations contacts to ensure alignment and client satisfaction
- Enforce quality assurance processes
- Manage exchange rules, blocks, whitelists
- Create and manage Deal Ids
- Providing reporting on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis
What we’re looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce or related discipline
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills used to recommend and implement effective solutions.
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite of applications and relational databases. Knowledge of a web programming language such as PHP, ASP or JSP considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of company products, processes and systems.
- 3 to 5 years experience in leading a team.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced/high transaction environment
- Ability to translate technical knowledge into plain business terms
- Analytical (ability to break down complex problems and creatively think of technical workarounds)
- Demonstrated organizational skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate at a senior level in both verbal and written formats including presentations.
- Must be able to work under pressure to exacting deadlines.
Why will you want to work with us?
- 3 weeks of pro-rated paid vacation starting the first year
- Flexible medical and dental benefits program starting on the first day
- Pension plan and group RRSP
- An environment that encourages open communication
- Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
- Opportunity to develop, to learn and grow in the organization
Thank you for your interest in Mediative. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note that this is an opportunity with Mediative, a division of Yellow Pages. You will therefore be directed to the Yellow Pages application site.
Gain insights to help you grow
Use our knowledge to improve your business: Get our latest research, case studies, and insights sent straight to your inbox.