Senior Strategist (Enterprise Paid & Programmatic Media)
Why do we need you?
As the Senior Manager, Enterprise Paid & Programmatic Media, you lead the Enterprise approach and operational process creation to manage the emerging RTB programmatic media delivery. You will work with colleagues and management to determine the best approach and structure to deliver Search, Social and Display seamlessly to Enterprise clients. In collaboration with the project team, you are responsible for delivering an outstanding client experience and ensuring the strategy aligns with and support client’s goals.
As a subject matter expert, you will need to routinely advise the client on industry trends and performance, campaign strategies and new initiatives. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience managing successful campaigns and creating account growth due to outstanding results and flawless execution.
You will also work with sales teams in the pre-sales process and with Account Managers in renewals. Finally, this role acts as a mentor to other team members, coaching them to success by collaborating on projects and passing on their advanced knowledge.
This position can be located in Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON.
What will you do?
- Leads and develops a cross functional company task force to identify and create a working model and processes to have RTB Media and Paid Search Media managed, delivered and reported upon through the Enterprise Team.
- Proactively communicates with strategists, account managers and directors about campaign performance, optimization and account growth opportunities.
- Advises the client on industry trends and performance, campaign strategies and new initiatives.
- Communicates campaign performance and updates/replies to clients directly by email, phone or in person.
- Presents completed deliverables, business reviews and monthly performance reports to clients.
- Works with account managers on the development of business reviews
- Mentors and coordinates training for current Paid Media team for knowledge and use of RTB media and platforms – which aligns to new processes and operation model that is developed.
- Sets up best-practices, process and training to align Enterprise Display experience with the Search customer experience.
- Evaluates business goals and works with SME’s to develop an overall cross-channel marketing strategy.
- Maintains a deep knowledge of client-portfolio’s and provides strategic planning both internally and to clients.
- Builds their industry insight and expertise continuously
- Monitors and researches industry changes and betas
- Maintains their knowledge of the latest Paid Media tools and platforms, trends, tactics and search engine products
- Maintains Paid Media certifications up to date
- Contributes to the knowledge sharing meetings
- Creates Blogs, research papers or training materials to contribute to Mediative’s industry recognition
- Works with marketing and Paid Media director on award submissions
- Speaks publicly, conduct webinar and/or attend industry events
- Brings innovation by contributing to the product creation process or finding automation opportunities
- Works with sales to identify cross-channel opportunities, and up-sell potential.
- Assists sales team with account audits and opportunity analysis for potential clients
- Constantly tests and proposes new betas to clients
- Helps in the pre-sales process, creating sales material and assisting during client presentations
- Builds and presents performance stories for quarterly business reviews and client renewals
What we’re looking for?
- College or University diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility
- Deep understanding of paid media strategies and tactics
- Experience with retargeting and remarketing
- Experience in digital media planning and buying
- Experience with programmatic and RTB
Why will you want to work with us?
- 3 weeks of pro-rated paid vacation starting the first year
- Flexible medical and dental benefits program starting on the first day
- Pension plan and group RRSP
- An environment that encourages open communication
- Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
- Opportunity to develop, to learn and grow in the organization
Thank you for your interest in Mediative. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note that this is an opportunity with Mediative, a division of Yellow Pages. You will therefore be directed to the Yellow Pages application site.
Gain insights to help you grow
Use our knowledge to improve your business: Get our latest research, case studies, and insights sent straight to your inbox.