Mediative is a digital media and marketing solutions leader. We connect people and businesses in neighbourhoods across North America through our digital properties and services.
By joining our team, you’ll play a key role in our continued success. We offer a work environment that values customer commitment, open communication, teamwork, tangible results and efficiency. We also offer an exceptional benefit plan, pension and generous vacations. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, apply and join us in our transformation and contribute to our success.
*Please note this is a temporary contract position with the possibility of extension*
Why do we need you?
The Office Coordinator will provide, with minimum supervision, confidential administrative & office support for the team in order to ensure smooth departmental operations. Work closely with tier-one management in order to ensure maximum management of your time. Coordinate some corporate events and client meetings. Act as a support for the Executive Assistant with HR form and Chorus creation, support of Directors agendas. Act as constant liaison with clients/suppliers and between senior management and all members of other divisions/departments, while demonstrating tact, discretion and professionalism. Answer to all request from clients and direct customers to key people in person, over the phone and by email.
What will you do?
- Support the Office EA with coordination and management of the calendars for the Directors.
- Update telephone lists, set-up of new employee (telephone, printer, Chorus), preparation of desks.
- Handle assigned teams Payroll (50/50 between 2 admins)
- Handle assigned teams service requests, HR forms, New Hire set-ups
- Be main contact person for the office and support ad-hoc needs
- On site contact person not only for Mediative Toronto office employees but also contact person for YP and other divisions when events needs to be coordinated, handouts for an initiative
- Support all the team and ensure that all the tools are in place to facilitate their work either:
- Organize the conference rooms and needed equipment
- Act as level one tech support for office equipment such as phone system, printers, computers, iPhone/iPad, Webex
- Responsible for any problems that the physical office might have (i.e.ceiling lights, cubicles, ventilation, temperature and the cleaning of the office). Act as the liaison between all offices and the YP office management team.
- Coordinate and plan events
What we’re looking for?
- College diploma in administration
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, coordinator or supporting role
- Advanced French and English skills, both spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Solid Internet skills
- Marked interpersonal relations skills
- Excellent organizational skills, marked ability to prioritize
- Highly autonomous
- Accommodating and versatile
- Qualities required: tact, diplomacy, attention to detail, multi-skilled, professionalism and outgoing nature
- Ability to deal with emergencies and work under pressure
Why will you want to work with us?
- 3 weeks of pro-rated paid vacation starting the first year
- Flexible medical and dental benefits program starting on the first day
- Pension plan and group RRSP
- An environment that encourages open communication
- Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
- Opportunity to develop, to learn and grow in the organization
Thank you for your interest in Mediative. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note that this is an opportunity with Mediative, a division of Yellow Pages. You will therefore be directed to the Yellow Pages application site.
Gain insights to help you grow
Use our knowledge to improve your business: Get our latest research, case studies, and insights sent straight to your inbox.