Why do we need you?
The Campaign Manager is the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution and administration of digital advertising campaigns. The selected candidate is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent the company to the client to ensure quality and satisfaction on both sides.
What will you do?
- Define high performance online campaigns in line with client’s online marketing goals and product expectations.
- Serve as Search Engine Marketing/ Display Ad Network subject matter expert and educational resource for both client and internal sales force.
- Identify opportunities within the account for up selling and cross selling and works closely with the Account Executive on proposals for new business. Success in this role relies on the ability of the Campaign Manager to build a reputation of “trusted advisor” within the customer business and to develop strong relationships with key contacts.
- Ensure optimal performance of a high spend multi-industry national client portfolio.
- Maintain data quality and integrity by enforcing all standard policies and procedures; including accurate classification of orders and revenue to enable revenue by channel and other business intelligence.
- Define and evolve work flow processes and tools by working with partners to implement improvements in fulfilment functionality and overall team efficiency.
- Closely observe online Marketing trends and market behaviour and work intimately with Publisher Team to optimize the inventory in line with industry best practices.
- Create and enforce business rules surrounding targeting and work closely with Technical Account Managers on new product offerings
- Interface regularly with Sales Team during RFP/proposal development and campaign optimization process to provide product and inventory guidance and recommendations.
- Establish regular communication with Sales Team to understand their commitments, top customer needs and industry trends to provide the team and customer with the best service and support.
- Act as the escalation point for Account Teams in resolving any operational or order-related issues on behalf of the customer.
- Manages and monitors the day-to-day activities within the online account(s) and the execution of customer orders, from initial briefing to campaign post-mortem, including order entry.
- Manages the fulfillment and optimization of campaigns in line with the customer’s requirements and expectations. The Campaign Manager is responsible for account optimization and increased Return on Investment (ROI) from the customer’s perspective.
- Provides end of campaigns reports to the customer and the Account Executive on the delivery of the campaign.
- Create and maintain project plans, communicate and project manage with the different parties for the non ad-served products: contest, microsite, integration, design request, etc.
What we’re looking for?
- Degree level education or equivalent
- 2+ years related experience in, Sales Planning, Customer Service, preferably with an ad industry, media, sales and/or marketing agency/publisher
- Online advertising experience preferred
- Mastery of MS Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time & Priority Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a high octane environment
- Relationship Building
- Team Player
- Decision Making
Why will you want to work with us?
- 3 weeks of pro-rated paid vacation starting the first year
- Flexible medical and dental benefits program starting on the first day
- Pension plan and group RRSP
- An environment that encourages open communication
- Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
- Opportunity to develop, to learn and grow in the organization
Thank you for your interest in Mediative. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note that this is an opportunity with Mediative, a division of Yellow Pages. You will therefore be directed to the Yellow Pages application site.
Gain insights to help you grow
Use our knowledge to improve your business: Get our latest research, case studies, and insights sent straight to your inbox.