Display advertising is the fastest growing digital format in Canada, predicted by eMarketer to account for 42.1% of digital ad spending in 2015.
However, with a steadily declining click-through rate on generic, “one-size fits all” ads, advertisers have had to evolve the content to ensure ads are seen, remembered, and engaged with. ‘Engaged with’ doesn’t necessarily mean a click though – display ads can have a significant branding effect, and post-view conversions are increasingly being used as a better indicator of a campaign’s success rather than measuring CTR alone.
In this free paper you will discover:
- How display ads can drive purchase behaviour.
- Does seeing an online ad affect a decision to make a purchase?
- Are searchers more responsive to display ads at different stages in the buying cycle?
- What actions do people take that leads to a purchase?
- Do clicks on display ads even matter anymore when it comes to driving purchase behaviour?
Download your copy now!
By submitting this online form, you are entering into a written agreement with Mediative and you understand that you will be contractually bound by the Terms of Services Agreement.
Gain insights to help you grow
Use our knowledge to improve your business: Get our latest research, case studies, and insights sent straight to your inbox.